Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I am a 3-5 elementary school counselor in Denison, Iowa. This is my second year as an elementary school counselor, and I couldn't love it any more. I am excited to be in a position where I get the opportunity to encourage and inspire young children to develop into the best people they can be! I created this blog to share a little bit about myself, and about my journey as a school counselor.

While earning my masters degree in education from Buena Vista University in Storm Lake Iowa, I had the great opportunity to collaborate and share lesson plans and ideas with my classmates throughout the program. After being in the field of school counseling for a couple of years now, I realize that I miss the opportunities the program gave me to collaborate and share with others. I am hoping that this blog will be an opportunity for me to share what I have been doing in my classroom as a school counselor, and hopefully collaborate and build upon the resources that I have with the rest of you!

Thank you for viewing my blog, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment